1. Usage: This site is owned and operated by Home Job Source. You must be 18 years old or older to participate in this opportunity. The terms of service (the "Terms of Service" or "TOS") apply to and govern your, and any authorized user of your account, use of this site. Your use of the Home Job Source site signifies your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you may not access or otherwise use the Site.
2. Fulfillment Policy: All products are delivered digitally. Should you have any problems or questions getting digital delivery of your products. Please contact customer support at the numbers below and we'll be happy to assist you.
3. Membership: There is no charge for membership in the Home Job Source program. It is covered by your initial charge into the
program. We offer an excellent members area where we teach different strategies of how one might make additional income online.
This is a paid advertisement. This website is not affiliated with any newspaper publication or online news source. This website is compensated for clicks and/or referrals that result in sales of the products(s) featured on this website. For purposes of privacy, the creator of The Home Job Source is using a pen name. This story is based upon the real life adaptation of the parties involved and may have also been modified. The Company reserves the rights to the name and any uses of it as affiliated with the product. Any improper uses by unauthorized parties is strictly prohibited.
4. Modifications: Home Job Source reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the site or this TOS, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to this TOS will be effective when posted. This product is absolutely not available for residents in the state of Utah and Oregon. We will not be held liable in any way whatsoever for anyone who circumvents the shopping cart system to purchase from Utah or Oregon. You agree to review this TOS periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the site after any changes to this TOS are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
5. License: Only purchasers and members of the Home Job Source system are authorized to use the materials. Any unauthorized transfer, use, sharing, reproduction or distribution of any of these printed materials, website content, including books, audio cassette tapes, CD's or video's by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise is prohibited.
6. Refunds: Home Job Source offers a 60-day refund policy from the date of purchase on the intitial product purchase price only. All we ask is that you examine everything and put forth an honest effort for the first 30-days and you'll make money - it's that simple!
7. Associates: All Associates will represent themselves and the company in a professional and courtesy manner. Additionally Associates are not allowed to discount the price of any of the products that you wish to promote. That is the price unless you are notified otherwise by Home Job Source, we feel discounting hurts everyone in the long run. Associates understand and agree they can continue to resell and collect residuals as long as they continue to pay their own monthly residual.
8. Earnings: Home Job Source cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Income examples on this website are for educational purposes only. Additionally, Home Job Source makes absolutely no guarantees or warranties of generating any kind of income whatsoever. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
9. Errors: While Home Job Source uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on this site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, validity, reliability of the information and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors and omissions (including, but not limited to, typographical, technical and any other errors) in the content of this Site.
10. Compliance with Laws: In conducting your business as a Home Job Source Associate, a Associate must comply with all applicable national, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. A Distributor shall not violate any laws which apply to unfair competition or business practices. As it is impossible for Home Job Source to monitor the activities of each and every Associate, Home Job Source shall absolutely not be responsible for any action by any distributor that violates any national, state or local laws.
11. No-Liability: Home Job Source does not give any legal, tax, economic, or investment advice. Home Job Source also disclaims all liability for the action or inaction taken or not taken as a direct result of communications from or to its members, officers, and directors. All members of the Home Job Source, guests, and visitors are urged to perform their own due diligence investigations before entering into any transaction. Each person should consult their own counsel, accountant and other advisors as to legal, tax, economic, investment, and related matters oncerning any investing opportunity.
12. Limitation & Exclusion of Liability: These warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Our company, and its suppliers, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
13. Legal Forum, Choice Of Laws & Official Language: This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is a Utah Corporation and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Utah and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its conflict of laws and rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of Utah. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Utah, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Utah. The terms constituting this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a contract in writing.
14. DMCA Notice: DMCA Notice You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details): – an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests – a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work – identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located – your address, telephone number, and email address – a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law – a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
15. Copyright Information: No portion of these materials may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever, without the express written consent of the publishers. International Copyright Laws protects all materials, which comprise this system, and evidence of duplication voids all warranties. Published under the Copyright Laws of the Library of Congress of the United States of America.